Sunday, July 29, 2007

You look like a daisy in my lazy Eye...




I have not posted in Forever! Mainly because I have been busy with work, tired, and not liking any of my sketches. Recently I have just been doing scribbles to see what would happen and nothing... Then I don't know how but I got the old mojo back. I think it started with me drawing myself.

And then i knew i got it back because i started drawing the Rocketeer and I was extremely happy with it.

And update on 100 Fables, Myths, and Legends. Painting 2 has started and it will be Icarus. It will be posted by the end of the week. With the stuff for Some Assembly Required. Mentioning that here are the paintings for the last two weeks if you don't wat to click the link...

2 comments:

Andrew Day said...

DUDE MAN that rocketeer is awsome.

David De La Rocha said...

Good stuff man I dig the Rubiks cube!