Tuesday, July 10, 2007

She Has Freckles!!!


I just saw the movie Paprika. All i have to say is Brilliant!!! This will be a quick post. The movie inspired me a whole lot. The artistic style used and the way that dreams are incorporated into the storytelling. It was just insanely amazing. So it was awesome, blah blah.

I did two sketches i was happy with today. I think i am definitely getting a cleaner yet loose line style when sketching in pen so i am going to keep practicing with it. Heres a two page spread i did on the train after viewing the movie,

Strangely i found paprika attractive for a cartoon character, weird huh?

And after that something i threw together earlier today. It is of one of my favorite superheroes named Miracleman, so damn hard to find the graphic novels and when you find them they are expensive as hell.

Later this week you will be seeing two paintings coming. One is for the Some Assembly Required Blog. The other is for 100 MFL's named Icarus. I'll try and go in depth on the process but i really just need to do them first.

No comments: