Thursday, July 19, 2007

Now Your Getting With It...




Had kind of a long day. Also for the day i think i may have thrown out the simple line rule for some of my sketches today. Wanted to let the pen loose on the paper. As for the sketch from days before of Midnight Rose and Green Soliloquy, I finished it and i don't think i killed the entire thing. I think it looks pretty cool. Here it is...

I have also noticed that for some reason the old superhero i used to love as a kid has flashed back into my mind. He is the ghost who walks, The Phantom. I used to watch the old cartoon about the phantom in the future and used to love the movie with Billy Zane as well. I think i may look for some books with the Artwork from The Phantom. Who knows how he popped back into my memory. But, He's there...

And another MiracleMan sketch that i was quite happy with...

1 comment:

Assembly Required said...

aas much as i hate the phantom. well thats it... i just hate the phantom, think hes a fruit. but hey nice drawing.