Thursday, September 20, 2007

Keep The Noise Low

I began my painting of the girl with the key in her mouth. I want to call it "unlocked". I've been very busy with school. Trying to get a more storyboards done to put into my portfolio. I do want to get into storyboarding and comic art as careers. I have also been sketching as i normally do and I have drawn some gems this week. So here they go...
The First one here is a character from of the Escapist stories. Really cool story about a female escapist trying to join the real Escapist, but he doesn't know whether to trust her becuase she might work for an evil organization. Anyway, I always like to draw the pretty ladies.
Another Midnight Rose sketch. I know you can't tell it's him but I just wanted to have one of those moments where the hero get's his 2nd wind.
And I'll just call this sketch, "The Crustacean Ressurection"

So yes a lot has been getting done. But for this week I will do two paintings for Assembly Required. I missed last week( I told you, BUSY). But now since I'm done with the storyboards I can get back to the weekly themes. Which i will be doing and posting onto that site.
So now I leave you with a process photo of "Unlocked".
Have a good one,
Mar

No comments: