Tuesday, September 11, 2007

From The Glass 20 Stories High...


This blog has been in the back of my mind when it should be closer to the frontal lobe. My school year is back in full swing. And there is probably a sketch being done about every 3 hours now.

And since i'll be adding more sketches now every now and then more frequently, i'll have more things i'm reading and want to be reading or watching. Right now, not at this moment, but anyways, right now I'm reading crooked little vein. A book by Warren Ellis. It's very crazy and wild, slighty crazier than Irvine Welsh's books. It's a great book i recommend it to anyone who likes to read the word "the" you'll be surprised, shocked, and satisfied. I swear i thought i would go through my life without hear the words masturbation and godzilla in the same sentence. I didn't even think those two words would ever be connected. anyway read it.

Here are some random sketches. Two characters i've shown before and two other random sketches.

The lost two i'm calling "man and wife"

No comments: