Thursday, July 21, 2011

Leaving on Red Hill.

So I said I would post some more story pages of Tech Ranger and here they are. I tried to just use ink nibs at first but I just didn't feel like it was my work. So I started playing around with brush pen and Eureka! It reminds me of Loud but it has a different energy about it. So after I'm done with this little preview story for Tech Ranger- which will be very soon- I'm gonna move on to finishing Loud. So here are the first 3 pages of "The Last Tech Ranger: To The Rescue".
Also Jodi Hoover and I will be selling our artwork and a bunch of other things at Chicago Comic-Con this summer on August 12-14. Come by and visit check out our work and feel free to buy anything on the table. Hope to see you guys there!

-Marcelo

1 comment:

bryan said...

I was working digitally on something the past few days and it didn't feel like my work either. It looked kind of shoddy too. The important thing is trying something new though. Good pages.